Family therapy is designed to address specific issues affecting the health and functioning of a family. It can be used to help a family through a difficult period of time, a major transition, or mental or behavioral health problems in family members.
I provide a safe and non-judgmental space where you can come and talk about any issues that are going on within your family. I will help and support you and your family in finding solutions to problems and resolving issues in order to create peace and harmony within your family.
Issues related to family therapy:
- Family Conflict
- Drug Abuse
- Dual Diagnosis
- Stress, Depression, and/or Anxiety
- Broken promises and disappointment
- Lack of openness / transparency
- Addictions (drugs and alcohol, gambling, shopping, internet, etc)
- Alcohol Abuse
- Betrayal and lying
- Threats of separation/divorce